Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eating Machine

This week so far is one of my worst on record calorie wise since I started counting again in October.  I just seem to want to eat all the time!  I am feeling stressed about a bunch of things and my children are picking up on this and pressing my buttons which is making it worse.  It actually started last week and I thought I had made it better by doing my long run Friday.  I hoped that would release the stress and burn off some of the extra calories, but I am still feeling a stress bubble inside of me.  Maybe tomorrow it is time to break out the yoga workout I used to love but haven't done in years.  Perhaps I need something different to calm me and ground me.  I just need to get in the mindset that each day is a new one and mistakes eating wise from today are left in today and I can do better going forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment