Thursday, June 16, 2011

Does timing matter?

Before I had children I would exercise right when I got up or as soon as I came home from work.  When my oldest two were younger and I became a stay at home mom I would work out during their naps and we took a daily walk to the park, weather permitting.  Now that I have four and they don't all nap, I work part time and have a husband who works nights and sleeps during the day I find it harder to prioritize exercise.  Mostly I get on the treadmill or do a workout video around 9 pm when they finally all go to sleep.  Sometimes when I don't have to work I fit in a walk with the kids in the stroller while the older two are at school.    Does it make a difference when the exercise happens as long as it happens?  I guess consistency is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment