Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Making the time

Why is it so hard to make the time to fit in exercise? Shouldn't it just already be a part of our daily life? I love the times in my life when I am taking care of myself and making the time to go for a walk or run, whether inside on the treadmill or more enjoyably outside in the fresh air, or practicing some kind of dance or workout DVD every day. Those days, weeks or months are when I feel the best, but I feel like when I have that ball up in the air and I am keeping it there other balls fall down. I feel like maybe I am not spending enough time with my children, my housekeeping starts to really lack or I never seem to finish reading a book. I wish I could develop a formula to make it all happen within a twenty-four hour peiod of time, without sacrificing sleep of course. The person who does that could change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment