Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New shoes!


Right after Christmas I bought a pair of sneakers that were on sale. They were identical, except for color, to a pair I've had for a while. The old pair were pink which for some reason I just loved, still love, but they are really worn on the bottom. When I compared the soles of the two pairs I was amazed by how much use I had gotten out of them. Just a few weeks ago I bought a pair at Payless, one of the new ones they have been advertising for getting in shape. I bough the pair with the Cradle Toning bottoms that are supposed to create slight instability so that your muscles have to work even harder. i already own a pair of Avon's Curves sneakers that are similar to Sketchers Shape-Ups. While I like the Avon pair and have worn them quite a bit, I always feel like they need a bit more cushioning. This new pair feels more cushioned. I've been wearing them for the past two days and they are really comfortable. I can't tell if they are making me work harder because I have added in some harder periods into my workouts and have been walking extra the past few days so, while my muscles are feeling the work, I don't know if it is the shoes or the exercise. Because the sneakers at Payless are more reasonable than some other brands, these actually cost less than lots of other ones I've seen in ads. So if you are looking for a new pair sneakers you might want to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment